A survey team from CARF* will be visiting our premises on February 22 and February 23, 2016. (Spanish version here)
We invited the CARF surveyors to evaluate how well our services meet international standards for quality. The survey team will be looking at many things about us and our services. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve.
As a result of this survey, our services may earn or continue CARF accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who use our services, their families, our staff, and others.
Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
• Are our services provided in a clean and safe setting?
• Do you receive the services you need and want?
• Are you treated with respect?
• Do you take part in planning your services?
• Are you told what you need to know about your services?
• Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
• Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the CARF survey team members or want to
learn more about CARF, please let one of our staff members know. You may
also contact CARF directly.
• Internet: www.carf.org
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Mail: CARF, 4891 E. Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85712
• Toll-free telephone: (866) 510-2273
• Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF is an international, not-for-profit organization that accredits human services
providers. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation
Facilities, the accrediting body is now known as CARF.